STUDY in UK Deaf Students Support from TERRA Consultancy

STUDY in UK Deaf Students Support from TERRA Consultancy

Hello all Deaf students – New and Old!!
We have important information for you before you start Higher education, university or college in the coming months.
Before it’s too late you need to apply for the following things:
  1. Apply to UCAS if you are planning to go to university
  2. Apply to Student Finance England (SFE) to secure a loan if you need one
  3. Apply for the Disability Student Allowance (DSA)
  4. Arrange for Needs Assessment Report to be done
You must make sure you apply well in advance of your course start date. This is very important as you may not be provided with all the support you need such as, a BSL interpreter or a note taker, you are entitled to these so do not leave it too late.
We have all the answers and will help to ensure you have all the access and support that is needed for a smooth start of your new course.

Deaf students – you need to know how to arrange an Interpreter (BSL, ISL, ASL), CSW or note-taker. And how to get funding for your course / university / college.

Are you confused already? Is this too complicated for you?
Do not worry! Just contact Terra – we are here to help!

For more information or any questions contact TERRA today for support!



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s